1.29.2008

Thanks Homie!


I spoke to my girl Crystal the other day and she encouraged me to start this here blog! I read hers religiously (I posted a link to her blog at the bottom of the page) and one day I realized that I really need some kind of creative outlet.

For those of you who are reading this for the first time, I blocked the blog for several weeks until it was "safe" for me to announce my current condition (that's what old folks call pregnancy).
Since I technically can't tell anyone yet (which really sucks because this is by far the biggest blessing and the most important thing I've ever done in my self-absorbed little life) I wanted to be able to ramble in a stream-of-consciousness sort of way and talk about what was on my mind.


Now I'm sure there won't be a gaggle of people who flock to hear words of wisdom drop from my lips--I'm no Rev Run--but hopefully someone will be a regular reader (and by someone, I mean Crystal and my Hubby...hopefully).


Anyway...welcome to my mind.


Good luck and God speed!

2 comments:

The Shirley's said...

YES YES YES!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! You are going to be a GREAT MOM!! You have never be anything but GREAT at anything I've ever seen you do so this should be no different! I can not wait. I am going to be needing your address sometime soon. I hope that yall are going to be finding out what it is. I really HATE to buy green and yellow clothes. :) just kidding but blue and pink are so much more fun!!! :) I will keep you and your baby in my prayers!!!!

Nadi said...

Hey R!
I'm glad you made it in... now you get the pleasure of being depressed on a semi weekly basis by my cynicism! Just kidding. We are definitely going to find out the sex...I can't stand to see wrapped Christmas presents under a tree so I know I won't be able to wait until D-day to find out who this person is inside of me! If you can't tell by now, we're hoping for a boy!
R