4.06.2009

Picture updates.

Hi everyone!
I'm super busy at work, so this will be a short and lazy post. Here are a few photos to keep you up-to-date on the goings on and whatnot.

Here is KR wearing her princess robe from Deary. She is sitting up all on her own now and she's even starting to get fancy...sometimes she props up the left leg :0)

This picture was taken on Sunday right before we left for church. She now has enough hair to go into two pigtails! Of course, every now and then, one of her curls escapes...it just makes her look that much more adorable IMHO. You can also see the gnarley teeth she has sprouted over the last two weeks. It's funny because most babies get cranky when they are teething, but everyone in my family can attest to the fact that she has actually gotten happier. I mean, she even babbles at strangers now...and she smiles and laughs at the drop of a hat!




That's all for now...I told you it would be short...and lazy!