Samir's Mama is for Obama, too! But the int'l mail system didn't allow for us to get a onsie in time.
What's up with the soothie holder? Bring this int'l mama up to date! Not sure I'll need one, though. Since samir found his fists, he has stopped taking his pacifier.
4 comments:
ha ha ha I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! Go Obama!
Ditto Amy's comment. I love the soothie holder. We have a penguin one!
Samir's Mama is for Obama, too! But the int'l mail system didn't allow for us to get a onsie in time.
What's up with the soothie holder? Bring this int'l mama up to date! Not sure I'll need one, though. Since samir found his fists, he has stopped taking his pacifier.
sooooo, clearly this is the best method of communication for you and i!!!!
i miss you...
you're beautiful...
kennedy is gonna be a renegade! woop woop for revolutionaries!!!
oh and obama, michelle, sasha and malia rock.
Post a Comment