...welcome to my wonderland
i love her!!!! she's so beautiful! told you she wasn't gon' take no bullish from nobody! not even her mommy!!!!
Too funny!!!
It's so great to hear your voice and KR's! I teared up. Your future-son-in-law and I miss you two sooo much! Check your email for a message from us...
Love it, Love it, Love it...shared it with my mom - we were rolling on the phone. This is one of those classic videos that must be played repeatedly during KR's life!! Sending hugs to you and the fam.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love her!!!! she's so beautiful! told you she wasn't gon' take no bullish from nobody! not even her mommy!!!!
Too funny!!!
It's so great to hear your voice and KR's! I teared up. Your future-son-in-law and I miss you two sooo much! Check your email for a message from us...
Love it, Love it, Love it...shared it with my mom - we were rolling on the phone. This is one of those classic videos that must be played repeatedly during KR's life!! Sending hugs to you and the fam.
Post a Comment