1.16.2009

Hi Everyone!!!



No new updates, just wanted to say hi to everyone and show you what my little bundle is up to these days. She is J-U-M-P-I-N-G!

Yesterday she managed to turn herself around and discover the toys that, until now, had been hiding behind her head! She was so excited!!!

Also, we got 4-month vaccinations yesterday (I was so sad). We have started trying organic brown rice cereal (with medela milk, of course) and she loves it! We haven't quite mastered the mechanics of getting cereal off the spoon, but she gets about half of it down the pipe, which is excellent for a beginner. Oh, and she now looks at me when I'm eating...I guess she's expecting a spoonful for herself!!! I know for some people it seems kind of early for starting solids, but she really seems to want to eat from a spoon, and who am I to stop her?!?!?!

1 comments:

Crystal Artis said...

so great to hear kennedy rose is doing so well! i'm gonna get down to see her soon because as cute as she is in the pics, it doesn't feed my kr fix!!! i wanna eat her!!!