Too busy to write a long post today. This is my last week at work (Emory) and I have a ton of things to finish up. Here are some recent pictures of the little one:
i call this one "teething sucks"!
...and this one is called "my first sweet taters...mmmmmm"
2.09.2009
Photo updates...
Posted by Nadi at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
She looks so much like you I cannot get over it! I love the hair...that just makes her look so adorable!
Last week at Emory as in PhD is done? Are you still working after this? We need to have a play date sometime!
Yeah right, I wish! My Ph.D. program is at Hopkins...hopefully I will be done in December of this year. My new job is at Spelman College and they are giving me a 4 day work week until Jan 1 2010 in hopes of helping me complete my dissertation...
So, We're on for a play-date...Fridays are good for me!
Post a Comment