Happy belated new year everyone!
In honor of KR turning 16 months old today, I'm doing something totally out of the ordinary for me...I'm writing a post!
Kidding, well I am writing (obviously), but the out-of-the-ordinary thing is actually this video before.
I recorded this mostly for my mom because she lives out of state and tends to miss major milestones in KR's life. We miss her, so I just wanted to share what KR has been learning over the last...16 whopping months! In this video, you will witness my child whispering instead of speaking her words outloud...any thoughts on how to get her over this verbal hurdle?
Also, you (all three who might be reading this) might remember a video I posted when KR was just a few months old where I was singing the alphabet song to her and...let's just say, she didn't like it?
Well, the times they are a-changin' my friends...my baby girl absolutely adores my voice...you'll see:
...so, after5 (yes, 5) hours of trying to upload the video, blogger just doesn't understand...so if anyone can help be troubleshoot, reply in the comments...and i will gift you with a video post tomorrow!
And I'm 100% embarassed by the condition of my child's face in this photo...but, it's flu and cold season and her nose is an open faucet 24/7...plus, she had just eaten red beans and rice...sue me.

I am infatuated with Princess Tiana (Disney's newest princess) and have subsequently bought this little girl everything I would have wanted if I had a Princess Tiana growing up...Including none other than this baby tailgate chair! I'm sure these have another name, but that's what I'm choosing to call it...cause, you know, toddlers love to tailgate :0)


4 comments:
R--she is, hands dowm, the most photogenic child (and looks about 2 years old at least). I read your plea about blogger-video. What are you using to capture your video? We use flip video and I have to translate the videos to some online viewing form via the flip software. Prior to that, I had a heck of a time downloading video from our camera. I think the size was a huge problem. It DOES take a long time, though. Perhaps could you upload to youtube or flikr, or some site online and link to the video???
Ali,
I just used whatever the computer uses to open up the files stored on the memory card...windows media, perhaps?
I have a mac at home so maybe i can try imovie?
adorable... thanks for the pics! i want the video! NOW! (i'm in my terrible two's, too...)
also, my little cousin (slightly older than kr) does the whisper-speak thing... i think it's cute but when she speaks to me i say, "i can't hear you, lorna. what'd you say?" that usually gets her to speak up though i'm not sure if pretending like you don't hear a kid speak will cause some sort of disorder down the road. "my mom never listened to me and that's why i hate myself" type ish...
Post a Comment