2.15.2008



Here's a picture of the 30 beautiful tulips I received from my wonderful husband on Valentine's Day. We enjoyed a lovely dinner in Buckhead and had a blast reminiscing about our lives over the last year. God has truly blessed us with a healthy dose of love and friendship. We have a wonderful family and I'm so thankful!

People always say that Valentine's day is a commercial holiday and they just hate celebrating it because they don't want to support unnecessary consumerism. Of course you should let your loved ones know how much you care about them on a daily basis. But is there anything wrong with going above and beyond for just one day out of the year?

3 comments:

The Shirley's said...

I am in!!!! And I agree with what you said about Valentines day. However dont be stupid either TAKE ADVANTAGE of a holiday to get to eat chocolate and to get jewelry. I think a woman thought of the idea to celebrate Valentines day.

Crystal Artis said...

ummm, valentine's day sucks! ewww to flowers, candies, cards, syrupy displays of admiration and affection, diamonds... wait, diamonds are okay, the rest just sucks. great work! keep posting!

Reference Library Consultant said...

This is awesome!!! Its like we can talk about stuff without being on the phone. Why didnt I know??? But as for V-Day I LOVE it !!! A whole day dedicated to expressing in what ever way you love, affection, appreciation for those in your life. I even think crime drops dramatically on V-Day (not including robbery of jewelry stores).