8.22.2008

Blooming Baby

8 weeks...



13 weeks...

15 weeks...


17 weeks...
19 weeks...
21 weeks...
23 weeks...
25 weeks...
30 weeks...

34 weeks...
...and the most recent, 36 weeks...

I tried to take photos in the same shirt every time, but I kind of grew out of the white camisole...so, what can I do, right?
Yesterday, my doctor estimated that, if born today, Baby 8 will weigh around 6 1/2 lbs. Babies typically gain around 1/2 lb a week in the last month or so of gestation, so if she makes it to her due date, KR should be around 8 pounds flat...would anyone like to place any bets on her birth weight? what about her height/length...that ought to be a fun one!
I hope you enjoy the pictures! Until next time...(hopefully NOT next month, right?)

3 comments:

Ali said...

I cannot believe you are 36 weeks! Congrats--I cannot wait to meet new baby. I have been waiting for an updated post. :) You look great!

Silky Jess said...

I think little KR will be 8lbs 2oz and 21.5 in long. Why? I have no idea, but it's a guess. You look great. Make sure to put your feet up and get lots of sleep these last few weeks, because it will be months before you sleep through the night again. Can't wait for more updates.

Crystal Artis said...

you are so beautiful!!!!! i love you! can't wait to see you!