Check out these cutie pie shoes that a friend of mine has begun making.
They are called "Schlocks", which is a hybrid name combining her last name with "shoes" and "socks"...brilliant, right?
This model is called the Kennedy because it's named after my baby girl!!! Can you tell that I'm excited about these? They are like Robeez, but better because they are made of cotton and little Rose's toes can breathe and stay warm in them all at the same time. I also love her attention to detail! In the second photo, you can actually see a damask lining on the inside heel of the shoe!!!
Between these schlocks and the hot pink converse high tops from uncle R, my baby is going to be the most fashion forward baby in daycare. That makes me so proud--sick , huh?
Anyway, I can't wait to get them...they should be here early next week, so I'll be sure to take a picture of little one in her Schlocks. If you want to see pictures of other versions of the Schlock or place an order (hint, hint), visit the website below:
1 comments:
R - You rock! :) Thanks for the post - I cannot wait to see the fashionista in her schlocks :)
Post a Comment