12.30.2008

Picture Explosion

So, here are just some random pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas that I've been meaning to post...enjoy!

EPH & ECH in the Kitchen...I want her hair!















KR and Paw Paw watching football...can you tell that she's a Saints fan? She was really into the game. She watched the entire thing...even the half-time show!


















3 of the 4 generations of "Fortenberry" women who were present at Thanksgiving
















another football game...really!
















Hanging out with uncle G

















Worn out after the first week of Daycare!
















Helping Mommy and Daddy put up the christmas Tree







































Older sisters playing Dradle for Sweet Tarts...nice!













CHRISTMAS MORNING...

I Can't wait to see what Santa brought for me!!!
















What the heck is this thing?















VIDEO GAMES!!! The best Christmas ever, as far as they are concerned!































I'm a Rock Star!!!





























KR's gift to Deary...











...and my favorite. My baby in her brand new Schlocks!!!



Hey Mikey, she likes them!!!


3 comments:

Crystal Artis said...

i am in tears!!!! happy ones though! you guys look so beautiful and happy! so good to see ppaW too!!! happy holidays!!!!

Silky Jess said...

Those schlocks are perfect for her! And, the rainforest jumperoo is awesome--we put Ella in it as soon as she could hold herself up, but she still needs a pillow underneath for her feet. (KR probably is not doomed to short legs, however). Looks like it was a great Christmas.

The Shirley's said...

Ranata she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love looking at your christmas pictures. Your family is beautiful and huge! I keep telling cason we need more kids so that at christmas time we can have lots of people there. Looks like you have that and I couldnt be happier for anyone to have it than you.
love ya girl....not to mention you look AWESOME. Did you really have that baby?!