The stork visited my in-law family over the weekend and delivered the sweetest little girl...baby OC! She's 7lbs 1oz and 18.5 inches long and she's wonderfully sweet. I can't wait to babysit!
Congrats to the parents K and A!
In the same vein of cute children, a co-worker sent me this video...very precious!
So, today marks the start of my 18th week of pregnancy and I'm about halfway to the finish line. Its so hard to believe that this special time in my life is almost over...I haven't done anything to prepare for this child and that's kind of troublesome...oh well, at least he has football shoes, right?

1 comments:
Oh, it is not almost over...and don't worry about not feeling prepared. I am still at that stage and at 30 weeks! My only recommendation is that if you are considering daycare, I would get on that as soon as you can. Recently, we had someone tell us the first opening was SPRING 2010! Honestly...currently, we are not able to find anything until January 09. :( Congrats to your family for the new delivery! And I am so excited for your "deliver" in a few months. :)
Post a Comment