I initially started this blog to chronicle my pregnancy but since nothing much was going on for a while I wrote about other things...HOWEVER, it seems that all things baby are progressing quite nicely. I have a rather round tummy, probably not big enough for strangers to know that I'm preggo but my friends an family can definately tell. I have been taking pictures every 2 weeks since I found out I was pregnany and they all look exactly the same until around 15 weeks. then, all of a sudden, "BAM", out pops the belly! Here's proof:
I probably won't be doing any of the bare belly shots anytime soon (or ever) because-to tell you the truth- I'm kind of afraid of the line of death that has recently appeared on my belly (both above and below my belly button). Well, I guess it should be called the line of life, but it looks like an old surgery scar so it's kind of scary!!!
Also, I started my prenatal yoga routine yesterday and you should have seen it...Me, my husband and 3 kids on the den floor listening intently to Shiva Rea's annoyingly peaceful voice while we strained to reach our toes while keeping our back straight! It was a sight to see, I wish I had taken pictures...it was terrible, but we all nearly fell asleep during the last segment "guided relaxation" so all was well in the end :0)

5 comments:
you & your belly look great. I loved the shiva rea yoga recap! :)
You DID pop right after week 15! Doesn't it feel good to be getting to the point where strangers look at you and see that you are pregnant? I love that you got the whole family in on the yoga--how sweet and supportive of them!
I love the pictures!! You look amazing. Just wait until the next "pop" and your belly extends beyond your chest. :) I love Shiva! I am so glad you got to do the prenatal yoga. She is so flexible...and so is Poppy, who looks like the baby could just fall out any moment. The guided relaxation is great. Last time we did it, Eric and I fell asleep on the floor.
Hi guys,
Thanks for all your supportive comments...Amy, it really feels great to know that you're reading. Thanks for pretending not to notice the 15 lbs I've already gained! Jess, I'm not so sure that strangers can tell that I'm preggo just yet...at this point, it really just depends on what I wear. Ali, we need to do more than "run into each other"...I'm still working at Emory and I know you live nearby so lets plan a lunch date or something.
AWWW... Nadi with tummy... and a new mommy... I am so excited! too cute
Post a Comment