I promised pictures from my 27th birthday shindig so, here you go! It was a real family affair...just the way I like it! There are too many pictures for me to try and describe all the people in them and how they are related. They are also a bit out of order, but you'll still get the idea. You might notice that there are 2 birthday cakes. The cookie cake is for my niece R...We share birthdays!
3.13.2008
Bonne Anniversaire a moi!
Posted by Nadi at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really did mean to wish you a happy birthday on the actual day. Can I chalk up forgetting to prego brain? It looks like you had a great one! Welcome to your late 20s.
I reject your welcome into the late 20s...but I appreciate you thinking of me on my big day!
I have forgotten so much lately also...you can totally blame this one on baby Silky!
HAppy birthday!!! You look great and your mom hasnt aged AT ALL!!!! I can not wait for you to find out what you are having. If it is a boy are you going to name him Jordan since your Mom didnt name your brother that so many years ago? Love ya,
Randi
p.s we wear alot of Red. We have to let people here in Memphis know where we come from...Go DAWGS! :)
Post a Comment