3.04.2008

LEAP YEAR BIRTHDAY BASH!!!












I promised I would post pictures from E's party at Sparkles as soon as I figured out how to get them off my phone...alas, I have figured it out (just email it, duh)! Here you go:


Here's a picture of E and EC on the skating rink floor. The manager was calling all the kids who were celebrating birthdays that weekend (and their parents) out on the floor so we could sing "happy birthday" en masse.






Here's a picture of all the kids that came out to celebrate E's birthday with her. Here, they are getting ready to devour cheese pizza, coke, and birthday cake (see below).






If you can't read the wording on the cake, it says:
"Leap year babies are the best! Happy 8th birthday E"
It was so cool because the spongebob is a little gummi/bendi toy that you can play with (once you wash the 50,000 layers of icing off)! I'm sure I was way more excited about it than she was...tragic






...blowing out the candles. Notice how there's no smoke? That's because I actually missed her blowing them out, so I made her pretend to do it all over again! I'm sure my candle-blowing reflexes will sharpen over time.



Don't you just love how you can pinpoint the exact moment when the sugar kicks in? Well, this was it and let me tell you, it was all down hill from there!





Here's N(left), me (center), and E (right)

Here's E with her cousin-to-be F (my nephew is getting married in 3 weeks).

Last, but not least, here's one of those adults I told you about. Here's Aunt T (my sister-in-law) trying desperately not to plant face in front of 500 minors!


Phew, I finally finished and that took way longer than I thought, but I hope you enjoyed it!!!
I don't know why the pictures got all funky at the end, but oh well.
Take care everyone!

0 comments: