Saturday was my brother's 12th birthday!!!
I knew I was getting old when I saw him wearing a blazer with his jeans...can you believe that? He's such a nice little dresser. I reememberr (I'll blame that one on the pregnancy) when he was wearing osh kosh b'gosh overalls with the dumb-but-i'm-sure-they-are-really-practical snap up legs.
Mom and brother are going to visit the entire family in N.O. for spring break and to celebrate the big 1-2...Here's a picture of his "cake". That's right, it's a honey bun!!! Is that not the best birthday cake you can imagine...you don't even have to share it (they'll have the real thing this week in New Orleans)...
My brother is a really great kid. He calls me several times each week to check on me (and the baby). He started playing the trombone in his school's band in September and he's already been promoted to FIRST CHAIR!!! He also recently began playing baseball and I just know he's going to be great at it! I can't wait to go visit my mom and brother in Memphis in May. I'm going to his end-of-the-year concert and hopefully I can catch a baseball game while I'm there!
I went to a "Mother's of Pre-Schoolers" kids and baby sale at a local church over the weekend and I found some really great things. I got an ivory/creme colored crib bedding set with embroidered suns, moons, and stars (it's so cute), a boppy pillow (don't ask), and the cutest pair of leather loafers called "Robeez".
I think these are the cutest, most comfortable looking shoes I've ever seen. They are made out of a really soft leather and the sole is leather/suede...
No, we don't know if the baby is a boy or girl yet. Yes, we are feverishly hoping and praying for a boy (there is too much estrogen in our house as it is). In either case, this baby better be a football fan right?!
1 comments:
Renata - My little niece had Roobeez and they were the cutest thing and I'm sure she thought they were really comfortable if she could have talked at that point! :)
Post a Comment