3.03.2008

Update on comments...

A few of you have mentioned that you were unable to comment and I just wanted you to know that I fixed the problem...so, comment away!
R

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Renata -

I got your blog from Ali - Congrats on the wedding & the baby and the beautiful family. I loved your post about the leap year child!

Hope all is well-
Amy (Walters) Schlotthauer

Nadi said...

Hi Amy:
I've been reading your blog as well and you two are doing an EXCELLENT job on your house!!! We're really excited about the baby and its nice to be able to reconnect with old friends and to keep up with what's going on in everyone's lives.
Thanks for the support and the comments!!!keep 'em coming!
r

Amy said...

Ha ha ha funny - i had no idea you were reading! :) I definitely will be commenting away as I now suffer from blog addiction :)